- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Enrico Serafino
- Primary grape: Arneis
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £11.96
- Code: 25833
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This excellent white Wine from Enrico Serafino is crafted in the Roero area of Piemonte. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Enrico Serafino. Roero Arneis, Enrico Serafino is a delighful wine, made from Arneis grapes. This wine has a cork closure and, like many wines on our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Delicious bright, herbal notes - excellent with light Mediterranean, salad and seafood dishes.
Arneis has the potential to produce highly perfumed wines with aromas of almonds, apricots, peaches, pears and hops. It is a white wine grape variety from Italy's much-respected Piedmont wine region.
- Raw Almond
- Yellow Apple
Serafino is the oldest winery in the Roero region, based in the same location since1878, with vineyards in the very reputed areas of Langhe, Roero and Monferrato. Serafino manages 60 hectares producing the most important Piemontese wines. Serafino is a respected wine producer of Barolo and Barbaresco therefore is allowed by Law to make the whole winemaking and aging process of both wines in Canale d’Alba (out of Barolo and Barbaresco vinification area).
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy