- Type: Red
- Country: Italy
- Region: Venezie
- Vintage: 2015/2016
- Producer: Fiorebelli
- Primary grape: Corvina
- Secondary grape: Rondinella
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £8.52
- Code: 33962
- GOLD (2016) Sommelier Wine Awards 2019
- BRONZE (2015) International Wine Challenge 2017
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Oaked, intense, concentrated reds
- Full-flavoured and mature cheeses e.g. Cheddar, Cheshire, Edam, Gouda. Manchego, parmesan, Pont l’Évêque
- Bay leaf, black pepper, chives, mint, nutmeg, rosemary, thyme
- Grilled, roasted, seared, braised game: boar, duck, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb
- Full-flavoured cream- or cheese-based sauces e.g. parmesan. Intense wild mushroom, casserole or jus sauces
- Some good combinations are possible with spicy foods but careful experimentation is required
- Usually vegetables will be supporting a full-flavoured meat or dominating sauce. Hearty lentil dishes. Rich, wild mushroom dishes
About the Wine
This red wine is made by Fiorebelli in Venezie. Perfect with roasted red meat and mature cheeses. It is created with mosty Corvina grapes. You shouldn't find this wine anywhere else, it is exclusive to Matthew Clark. Supplied by Orion Wines.
Corvina is an Italian wine grape that is sometimes also referred to as Corvina Veronese or Cruina. Grown almost entirely within the Veneto region of northeast Italy, with some in Argentina.
- Green Almond
- Green Peppercorn
- Milk Chocolate
- Tart Cherry
Rondinella is an Italian wine grape variety. Grown mostly in the Veneto region of northern Italy. Rondinella almost always appears in wines blended with Corvina.
- Green Almond
- Sour Cherry
- Wild Flowers
Once the heartland of the Venetian Republic, the region of Veneto has one of Italy’s richest historical, artistic, cultural, musical and culinary heritages. Veneto is arguably one of most important wine-producing regions in Italy, and many of its wines are known and appreciated all over the world. Tenute Fiorebelli is an award-winning wine range, made by Alessandro Michelon, described as one of Italy’s most innovative and promising winemakers.
From the cool northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Borolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy