- Type: White
- Country: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- Vintage: 2017/2018
- Producer: Cullinan View
- Primary grape: Chenin Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.68
- Code: 27323
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Juicy, fruit-driven, ripe whites
- Fruity nature makes these flexible with many cheeses. Semi-soft cheeses e.g. Brie, Camembert. Chaumes, Cheddar, Comte
- Firm white fish grilled, seared, baked or casseroled. Fish cakes, paella, salmon, scallops, sea bass, sea bream
- Basil, coriander, cumin, ginger, lemongrass, mustard, tarragon
- Grilled, braised, roast, seared white meats: chicken, pork, turkey, veal. Duck, gammon, goose
- BBQ, chestnut sauce, fish-based sauces, creamy sauces e.g. carbonara, hollandaise, parsley sauce, pesto
- Thai dishes (sweeter). Chinese (Cantonese). Mild or creamy Indian dishes e.g. chicken korma, tandoori fish, red-lentil dahl
- Caesar, chicken, egg, fish or seafood salad. Carrot, endive, leek, lentils, onion tart, parsnip, sweetcorn, risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable white Wine by Cullinan View is crafted in the Western Cape. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Accolade Wines. Cullinan View Chenin Blanc, Western Cape is a delicious wine, made from Chenin Blanc grapes. This screwcap wine is available to order online today. A great partner for pork, chicken and vegetable dishes with a touch of sweetness to them. This a core range wine.
This great little grape is so diverse, it is capable of producing a broad range of wines from dry to very sweet and sparkling. It has a high acidity, can age very well, and makes a fantastic food wine.
- Passion Fruit
A whole generation of enthusiastic, young winemakers are crafting amazing wines on incredible sites whilst putting sustainability high on their agenda, making the South African wine industry progressive and exciting.Explore South Africa