- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: France
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Cave de Massé
- Primary grape: Colombard
- Secondary grape: Ugni Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.54
- Code: 11690
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This wonderful white wine created by Cave de Massé originates from the Vin de France area of France. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark meaning you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Les Grands Chais de France. Cave de Massé Colombard-Ugni Blanc Medium Dry White is a mouth-watering wine, made from Airén grapes. This screwcap wine is made with added-sulphites. Light and fresh, works well with chicken, fish and salads.
- Citrus Blossom
- Wild Flowers
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France