- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: France
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Cave de Massé
- Primary grape: Colombard
- Secondary grape: Ugni Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.29
- Code: 11690
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This terrific white Wine produced by Cave de Massé originates from the Vin de France area of France. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Les Grands Chais de France. Cave de Massé Colombard-Ugni Blanc Medium Dry White, Vin de France is a delighful wine, made from Ugni Blanc grapes. This screwcap wine is available to order online today. Light and fresh, works well with chicken, fish and salads.
- Citrus Blossom
- Wild Flowers
Following on from a fantastic vintage the year before, French vineyards endured a mixed bag of weather conditions in the early part of the growing season followed by a long, hot summer which produced some memorable wines, even to rival to the excellence of the previous year.Explore France