- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: France
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Cave de Massé
- Primary grape: Colombard
- Secondary grape: Ugni Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.45
- Code: 11690
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This white wine is made by Cave de Massé in France. Light and fresh, works well with chicken, fish and salads. It is created with mosty Colombard grapes. You shouldn't find this wine anywhere else, it is exclusive to Matthew Clark. Supplied by Les Grands Chais de France.
- Citrus Blossom
- Wild Flowers
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France