- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: France
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Petite Ronde
- Primary grape: Picpoul
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £8.48
- Code: 31586
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This white wine is made by Petite Ronde in Languedoc-Roussillon. Citrussy, with delicious ripe fruit, great with fish and other seafood dishes. Formed from primarily Picpoul grapes, this wine is vegetarian and vegan friendly. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark. Supplied by LGI (Viticulteurs de L'Union).
Picpoul grapes produce a full-bodied white wines with herbal and citrus aromas. Its also get a soft taste and delicate nose with pleasant traits of acacia, hawthorn blossom.
- Citrus Blossom
- Green Apple
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France