- Type: Rosé
- Country: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- Vintage: 2017/2018
- Producer: Cullinan View
- Primary grape: Chenin Blanc
- Secondary grape: Pinotage
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.06
- Code: 27219
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This superb rosé Wine from Cullinan View is produced in the Western Cape. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Accolade Wines. Cullinan View Chenin Blanc Rosé, Western Cape is a delicious wine, made with Chenin Blanc and Pinotage grapes. This screwcap wine is available to order online today. Appealingly versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. This wine is now part of our core range.
This great little grape is so diverse, it is capable of producing a broad range of wines from dry to very sweet and sparkling. It has a high acidity, can age very well, and makes a fantastic food wine.
- Passion Fruit
This grape comes from a crossing of Pinot Noir and Cinsaut. It produces concentrated wines with flavours of black and red fruits, spice, leather and chocolate.
- Black Cherry
- Roasted Meat
A whole generation of enthusiastic, young winemakers are crafting amazing wines on incredible sites whilst putting sustainability high on their agenda, making the South African wine industry progressive and exciting.Explore South Africa