- Type: Red
- Country: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- Vintage: 2017/2018
- Producer: Cullinan View
- Primary grape: Pinotage
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.27
- Code: 27218
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Juicy, medium-bodied, fruit-led reds
- Cambozola & other creamy blue cheeses. Camembert, Cheddar, Cheshire, Epoisses, Gouda, parmesan, Reblochon
- Grilled fish with sauce made using similar wine e.g. salmon, sea bass or tuna with a red wine butter sauce
- Coriander, cumin, marjoram, mint, mustard, oregano, paprika, rosemary, sage, thyme
- Chicken, duck, turkey. Light beef or pheasant, dishes. Calves liver, ostrich. Smoked or cured meats, sausages
- Balsamic, BBQ, bolognese, cooked tomato sauces, lasagna, mustard sauce, truffle or wild mushroom sauces
- Moderate to hot Indian e.g. jalfrezi, Madras. Rich Chinese e.g. black bean sauce, Sichuan lamb hot pot. Harissa-spiced lamb
- Smoked and cured-meat salads, Tuscan bean salad. Lentils, roasted vegetables, vegetable risotto, roasted nuts
About the Wine
This delightful red Wine produced by Cullinan View is produced in the Western Cape. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Accolade Wines. Cullinan View Pinotage, Western Cape is an inviting wine, made from Pinotage grapes. This screwcap wine is now available to order via MC Live. Pinotage and spicy meat dishes - a match made in South Africa. This wine is in our core range.
This grape comes from a crossing of Pinot Noir and Cinsaut. It produces concentrated wines with flavours of black and red fruits, spice, leather and chocolate.
- Black Cherry
- Roasted Meat
A whole generation of enthusiastic, young winemakers are crafting amazing wines on incredible sites whilst putting sustainability high on their agenda, making the South African wine industry progressive and exciting.Explore South Africa