- Type: Champagne White Vintage
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Champagne Deutz
- Primary grape: Chardonnay
- Screwcap: Cork
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £68.35
- Code: 37197
- Abv: 12%
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Champagne
This wonderful white Vintage Champagne created by Champagne Deutz is made in France's Champagne region. You won't find this wine stocked in multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Gonzalez Byass. Champagne Deutz Blanc de Blanc is an interesting wine, made from Chardonnay grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is available to order online today. A sumptuous and elegant match for white fish and shellfish.
Chardonnay can produce quality wines in a wide range of climates, with a real varied style. In cool climates like Champagne or Chablis it produces a lean steely wine with pronounced acidity. In warmer climates it develops buttery, honey notes whereas hotter climates, it's richer in body with the flavour of tropical fruits.
- Green Apple
An area to the east of Paris famed for its sparkling wines made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. As many as 50 wines made from different grapes are used to construct a single wine.Explore France