- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: San Salvatore
- Primary grape: Falanghina
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £11.13
- Code: 29115
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Zesty, herbaceous or aromatic whites
- High-acid cheeses such as goats’ or sheeps’ cheese e.g. crottin de Chavignol, pecorino. Lightly smoked cheese
- Calamari, cerviche. Delicate white fish e.g. sole. Fried with chips, kedgeree, mackerel, shellfish, smoked trout
- Anise, bay leaf, caraway, chervil, coriander, dill, ginger, lemongrass, mint, oregano, parsley, tarragon
- Steamed, braised chicken, pork, veal
- Light creamy herb, fishbased sauces, olive oil or light cream e.g. clam sauce. Apple with less-dry wines, tartare sauce
- Good with Thai dishes (less sweet) and moderately spiced fish and shellfish dishes e.g. fish or chicken tagine, harissa
- Asparagus, avocado, goat’s cheese, smoked-fish salads. Olives, peas, spinach, vegetarian quiches
About the Wine
This organic white wine from San Salvatore in Campania. Very much at home with Mediterranean dishes, fish and chicken. Formed from primarily Falanghina grapes, this wine is ethically produced, vegan and vegetarian friendly. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by San Salvatore.
Cultivated on the coast of Campania north of Naples, this grape is used for the creation of white wines. Wines are zesty with peach fruit, minerals, and almond notes.
- Citrus Blossom
From the cool northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Borolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy