- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Prosecco
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Bottega
- Primary grape: Glera
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £12.42
- Code: 31042
- 2017, Silver Sommelier Wine Awards 2019
- NV, Bronze Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Organic Certified
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This fabulous white Sparkling Wine produced by Bottega is produced in the Prosecco area of Veneto. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Bottega SPA. Bottega Poeti Prosecco Organic Extra Dry is an interesting wine, made from Glera grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is crafted using organic practices and made to be suitable for vegan consumers. Whilst famed as an apéritif, the soft fizz of Prosecco also partners light chicken dishes, delicate seafood and salads well.
- Citrus Blossom
- Green Apple
From vineyard to bottle, each moment of creation is monitored with artisan care and detail. Family-owned and led by Sandro Bottega, they produce premium quality, wines, based on: Quality and Typicality, Design and Innovation and Sustainability. Centred on saving water, reducing CO2 emissions and chemicals, and recycling waste materials, their vineyards are grown according to organic principles: use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, GMOs and GMO-derived products is forbidden.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy