- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Vitis Nostra
- Primary grape: Garganega
- Secondary grape: Trebbiano/Ugni Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.33
- Code: 11005
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This delightful white Wine produced by Vitis Nostra is crafted in the Soave area of Veneto. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Enoitalia. Soave, Vitis Nostra is an inspired wine, made with Garganega and Trebbiano/Ugni Blanc grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Refreshing, herbal notes - excellent with light Mediterranean, salad and seafood dishes.
It is the Italy’s most widely planted and the oldest planted grape variety. Loved for its lean, dry style that gains rich tangerine and toasted almond notes as it ages.
- Honeydew Melon
This grape is used to create Cognac and Brandy for its high acidity and low in sugar. The wine is generally dry and crisp, but with a fresh and fruity flavor and a bitter almond note at the end.
- Citrus Zest
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy