- Type: White
- Country: Spain
- Region: Galicia
- Vintage: 2017/2018
- Producer: Casa Rojo
- Primary grape: Godello
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £20.29
- Code: 33041
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Juicy, fruit-driven, ripe whites
- Fruity nature makes these flexible with many cheeses. Semi-soft cheeses e.g. Brie, Camembert. Chaumes, Cheddar, Comte
- Firm white fish grilled, seared, baked or casseroled. Fish cakes, paella, salmon, scallops, sea bass, sea bream
- Basil, coriander, cumin, ginger, lemongrass, mustard, tarragon
- Grilled, braised, roast, seared white meats: chicken, pork, turkey, veal. Duck, gammon, goose
- BBQ, chestnut sauce, fish-based sauces, creamy sauces e.g. carbonara, hollandaise, parsley sauce, pesto
- Thai dishes (sweeter). Chinese (Cantonese). Mild or creamy Indian dishes e.g. chicken korma, tandoori fish, red-lentil dahl
- Caesar, chicken, egg, fish or seafood salad. Carrot, endive, leek, lentils, onion tart, parsnip, sweetcorn, risotto
About the Wine
This super white Wine produced by Casa Rojo is grown in Galicia. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Casa Rojo. The Orange Republic Godello, Valdeorras, Casa Rojo is a mouth-watering wine, made from Godello grapes. This wine has a cork closure and, like many wines on our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Wonderful fruit-driven flavours for rich seafood, tasty chicken or spicy pork dishes.
Godello is a white grape variety primarily found in northwest Spain and northern Portugal. This grape delivers mouth-watering flavors of briny grapefruit.
- Crushed Gravel
- Lemon Zest
The Casa Rojo team take a creative approach to the whole business of wine, building a sense of fun and spirit into an immersive experience with grape and terroir. The passion of these ‘wine designers’ can be experienced through a joyful journey to seven regions to meet some of the native grapes that are grown there.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain