- Type: White
- Country: Germany
- Region: Mosel
- Vintage: 2017/2018
- Producer: J Brader
- Primary grape: Müller-Thurgau
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.63
- Code: 13857
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This white wine is made by J Brader in Mosel. Racy and medium-sweet a wine that pairs well with sweetish, savoury, Asian-inspired dishes. It is created with mosty Müller-Thurgau grapes. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by Schmitt Sohne.
A cross between Riesling and Madeleine Royal, the vines are known to be hyper-productive. Wines often have sweet peach aromas with low acid and a range of fruity flavors.
- Rose Petal
Germany produces some of the finest white wines in the world with a balance of rainfall and sunshine in a long growing season. The steeply terraced vineyards of the Mosel and Rhine rivers are beautiful to behold yet dangerous to work in.Explore Germany