- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: Rhône Valley
- Vintage: 2013/2014
- Producer: M. Chapoutier
- Primary grape: Roussanne
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £59.20
- Code: 28347
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Juicy, fruit-driven, ripe whites
- Fruity nature makes these flexible with many cheeses. Semi-soft cheeses e.g. Brie, Camembert. Chaumes, Cheddar, Comte
- Firm white fish grilled, seared, baked or casseroled. Fish cakes, paella, salmon, scallops, sea bass, sea bream
- Basil, coriander, cumin, ginger, lemongrass, mustard, tarragon
- Grilled, braised, roast, seared white meats: chicken, pork, turkey, veal. Duck, gammon, goose
- BBQ, chestnut sauce, fish-based sauces, creamy sauces e.g. carbonara, hollandaise, parsley sauce, pesto
- Thai dishes (sweeter). Chinese (Cantonese). Mild or creamy Indian dishes e.g. chicken korma, tandoori fish, red-lentil dahl
- Caesar, chicken, egg, fish or seafood salad. Carrot, endive, leek, lentils, onion tart, parsnip, sweetcorn, risotto
About the Wine
This organic white wine from M. Chapoutier in Rhône Valley. Wonderful fruit-driven flavours for rich seafood, tasty chicken or spicy pork dishes. Formed from primarily Roussanne grapes, this wine is ethically produced, vegan and vegetarian friendly. Supplied by Mentzendorff & Co.
This grape is originally from France, more commonly from the south of the country. It produced full-bodied wines with high acidity characterised by herbal, tea-like, honey and pear aromas.
- Meyer Lemon
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France