- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: Rhône Valley
- Vintage: 2012
- Producer: M. Chapoutier
- Primary grape: Marsanne
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £238.64
- Code: 37746
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Full-flavoured, nutty, oaked whites
- Some semi-soft cheeses and smoked cheeses work. Production region matches work e.g. Burgundy and Epoisses
- Full-flavoured e.g. monkfish, tuna, turbot. Crab, lobster, paella, rich fish pie, salmon, smoked fish
- Bay leaf, capers, chives, cinnamon, cloves, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, parsley, saffron, sesame, tarragon, thyme, vanilla
- Roast, braised chicken, duck, ham, kidneys, pork, turkey
- Béarnaise, rich butteror cream-based sauces, black truffle, pancetta, pesto, porcini
- Spicy Asian dishes with fresh coconut
- Grilled peppers, onion tart, roasted root vegetables, light and creamy wild mushroom dishes
About the Wine
This enjoyable white Wine by M. Chapoutier is made in the Ermitage area of Rhône. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Hatch Mansfield. Ermitage De l'Oree Blanc, Organic, M. Chapoutier is a delicious wine, made from Marsanne grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is crafted using organic practices and made to be suitable for vegan consumers. Wonderful fruit-driven flavours for rich seafood, tasty chicken or spicy pork dishes.
This wine grape is considered the most popular variety of white wine grape planted in the region of Northern Rhone. It possesses a number of rich qualities with rich textures and an enhancing flavour.
- Mandarin Orange
Following on from a fantastic vintage the year before, French vineyards endured a mixed bag of weather conditions in the early part of the growing season followed by a long, hot summer which produced some memorable wines, even to rival to the excellence of the previous year.Explore France