- Type: White
- Country: France
- Region: Rhône Valley
- Vintage: 2012
- Producer: M. Chapoutier
- Primary grape: Marsanne
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £238.64
- Code: 37746
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Full-flavoured, nutty, oaked whites
- Some semi-soft cheeses and smoked cheeses work. Production region matches work e.g. Burgundy and Epoisses
- Full-flavoured e.g. monkfish, tuna, turbot. Crab, lobster, paella, rich fish pie, salmon, smoked fish
- Bay leaf, capers, chives, cinnamon, cloves, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, parsley, saffron, sesame, tarragon, thyme, vanilla
- Roast, braised chicken, duck, ham, kidneys, pork, turkey
- Béarnaise, rich butteror cream-based sauces, black truffle, pancetta, pesto, porcini
- Spicy Asian dishes with fresh coconut
- Grilled peppers, onion tart, roasted root vegetables, light and creamy wild mushroom dishes
About the Wine
This enjoyable white wine from M. Chapoutier is made in the Ermitage area of Rhône. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Hatch Mansfield. Organic Ermitage De l'Oree Blanc is a flavourful wine, made with Grenache/Garnacha and Shiraz/Syrah grapes. This cork closed wine is created with added sulphites. The wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Wonderful fruit-driven flavours for rich seafood, tasty chicken or spicy pork dishes.
This wine grape is considered the most popular variety of white wine grape planted in the region of Northern Rhone. It possesses a number of rich qualities with rich textures and an enhancing flavour.
- Mandarin Orange
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France