- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Lazio
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Fontana Candida
- Primary grape: Malvasia
- Secondary grape: Trebbiano/Ugni Blanc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £7.72
- Code: 19422
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This white wine is made by Fontana Candida in Lazio. Delicious bright, herbal notes - excellent with light Mediterranean, salad and seafood dishes. It is created with mosty Malvasia grapes. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by GIV Grouppo Italiano Vini.
Malvasia is a variety of group of wine grapes, which produces a variety of rich white wine. This grape creates highly rich wines through a wide range of tasteful and classy wines.
- Green Almond
- Sea Shell
- White Peach
- Wild Flowers
This grape is used to create Cognac and Brandy for its high acidity and low in sugar. The wine is generally dry and crisp, but with a fresh and fruity flavor and a bitter almond note at the end.
- Citrus Zest
From the cool northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Borolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy