- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Bolla
- Primary grape: Pinot Grigio
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £7.38
- Code: 39386
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This excellent white Wine produced by Bolla originates from Veneto. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by GIV Grouppo Italiano Vini. Bolla La Real Casa Pinot Grigio delle Venezie is a delicious wine, made from Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris grapes. This screwcap wine is available to order online today. This wine is now part of our core range.
Pinot Grigio and Pinot Gris are one in the same grape variety, but quite different in style. Pinot Grigio has gained an immense following in the UK, and most hails from north-east Italy, Veneto. It's lighter in style and best drunk young. Pinot Gris tends to have more body and is more viscous in texture.
The Bolla winery began in 1883 in the small town of Soave, east of Verona, where Abele Bolla and his wife Giulia ran an inn that was renowned for its kind hospitality and excellent wines. With the help of his sons,this passion for excellent wines became a real full-time business. In the first half of the 20th century, the Bolla family began to make red wines in Piemonte, in the heart of the Valpolicella region, where the historic winery was founded and still exists today.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy