- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Pernici
- Primary grape: Moscato
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.13
- Code: 37693
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This sparkling white wine is made by Pernici in Piemonte. Soft, slightly sweeter fizz, great with fruit salad or light desserts. It is created with mosty Moscato grapes. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by Freixenet Copestick Murray.
- Asian Pear
- Mandarin Orange
- Meyer Lemon
- Orange Peel
From the cool northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Borolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy