- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Prosecco
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Il Baco Da Seta
- Primary grape: Glera
- Bottle size: 150cl
- List price: £17.85
- Code: 36891
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This terrific white Sparkling Wine produced by Il Baco Da Seta is produced in the Prosecco area of Veneto. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 150cl magnum size bottles, supplied by Enoitalia. Il Baco da Seta Prosecco Extra Dry is a delicious wine, made from Glera grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Whilst famed as an apéritif, the soft fizz of Prosecco also partners light chicken dishes, delicate seafood and salads well.
- Citrus Blossom
- Green Apple
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy