- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Galanti
- Primary grape: Merlot
- Secondary grape: Raboso
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £7.21
- Code: 28313
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This lovely rosé Sparkling Wine created by Galanti is produced in Veneto. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Enoitalia. Galanti Spumante Rosato is an interesting wine, made with Merlot, Raboso and Pinot Noir grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Soft and fizzy rosé, good with chicken, pork, salads and seafood. This wine is now part of our core range.
Merlot produces medium bodied, fleshy, juicy wines with round tannins. Often seen as a single varietal, or in a blend with Cabernet Sauvignon to take the hard edges off. Its grown all over the world and commercially one of the most important red grapes in the on-trade.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy