- Type: Red
- Country: Spain
- Region: Catalunya
- Vintage: 2015
- Producer: Raimat
- Primary grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £11.19
- Code: 35814
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Spicy, peppery, warming reds
- Brie de Meaux, creamy blue cheeses e.g. cambozola. Emmenthal, Cheshire. Mature hard cheeses e.g. Cheddar. Munster
- Black pepper, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, paprika, rosemary, thyme
- Seared, grilled, roasted, braised game: boar, duck, goose, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb, sausages
- BBQ, bolognese, creambased sauces, lasagna, pepper or chilli sauces to turn up the heat
- Spicy wine intensifies heat with Mexican mole, Tex-Mex or dishes with chipotle peppers, chilli con carne.
- Spicy salads that support meat or spices e.g. red pepper, black bean and sweetcorn. Stuffed aubergine
About the Wine
This fabulous red Wine produced by Raimat is grown in the Costers del Segre area of Catalunya. This wine is exclusively distributed through Matthew Clark. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Codorniu International. Raimat Moli Cabernet Sauvignon Costers del Segre is an interesting wine, made from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is now available to order via MC Live. Juicy, ripe and rich, perfect with spicy lamb, rich venison or opulently flavoured beef dishes.
A full bodied and powerful grape variety with a lot of tannin. It ages very well and like Merlot is bottled as a single varietal or used to give blended wines ‘backbone’ structure and longevity. Classic flavour characteristics include blackcurrant, black cherry, green pepper, chocolate and cedar wood.
- Black Cherry
- Black Currant
- Green Peppercorn
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain