- Type: Red
- Country: Argentina
- Region: San Juan
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Finca los Moras
- Primary grape: Malbec
- Secondary grape: Syrah
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.54
- Code: 35782
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Juicy, medium-bodied, fruit-led reds
- Cambozola & other creamy blue cheeses. Camembert, Cheddar, Cheshire, Epoisses, Gouda, parmesan, Reblochon
- Grilled fish with sauce made using similar wine e.g. salmon, sea bass or tuna with a red wine butter sauce
- Coriander, cumin, marjoram, mint, mustard, oregano, paprika, rosemary, sage, thyme
- Chicken, duck, turkey. Light beef or pheasant, dishes. Calves liver, ostrich. Smoked or cured meats, sausages
- Balsamic, BBQ, bolognese, cooked tomato sauces, lasagna, mustard sauce, truffle or wild mushroom sauces
- Moderate to hot Indian e.g. jalfrezi, Madras. Rich Chinese e.g. black bean sauce, Sichuan lamb hot pot. Harissa-spiced lamb
- Smoked and cured-meat salads, Tuscan bean salad. Lentils, roasted vegetables, vegetable risotto, roasted nuts
About the Wine
This lovely red Wine from Finca los Moras is grown in San Juan. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Penaflor. Finca Las Moras Seremos Malbec Syrah, San Juan is a mouth-watering wine, made with Malbec and Syrah grapes. This screwcap wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Relish the heat up when paired with spicy dishes; peps up grilled and roasted beef or lamb dishes.
The same grape variety, often referred to as Syrah, Old World and Shiraz, New World. It produces deep concentrated wines, full in body, alcohol and tannin. Deep almost opaque purple colour, loads of black fruit and pepper flavours and aromas. When it develops, or is of high quality it often shows notes of leather, spice, smoke and mint.
- Black Plum
- Green Peppercorn
- Milk Chocolate
Malbec is a deeply coloured, intense and tannic, but fruity red. Since Argentina has almost taken it on as its own, it's grown increasingly in popularity. Typically Malbec has flavour characteristics of baked plums, black cherry, violets, sweet spice and sometimes coffee.
- Red Plum
Finca los Moras wines are distributed in over 45 countries around the world. The origin of the winery was borne out of the terroir of the San Juan valleys of Tulum, Zonda and Pedernal; the variety of of microclimatic conditions brings intensity, youthfulness and aroma to the blends. ‘Moras’ refers to the blackberries grown on the trees that are widely planted on the estate; it is their symbol of fruit at its greatest expression.
Blessed with outstanding natural diversity, as well as a real desire to put sustainability at the heart of their winemaking, Argentia remains a committed and naturally exciting wine producing country.Explore Argentina