- Type: Red
- Country: Argentina
- Region: San Juan
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Finca los Moras
- Primary grape: Malbec
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.54
- Code: 35783
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Spicy, peppery, warming reds
- Brie de Meaux, creamy blue cheeses e.g. cambozola. Emmenthal, Cheshire. Mature hard cheeses e.g. Cheddar. Munster
- Black pepper, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, paprika, rosemary, thyme
- Seared, grilled, roasted, braised game: boar, duck, goose, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb, sausages
- BBQ, bolognese, creambased sauces, lasagna, pepper or chilli sauces to turn up the heat
- Spicy wine intensifies heat with Mexican mole, Tex-Mex or dishes with chipotle peppers, chilli con carne.
- Spicy salads that support meat or spices e.g. red pepper, black bean and sweetcorn. Stuffed aubergine
About the Wine
This fabulous red wine produced by Finca los Moras is made in San Juan. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark so you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Penaflor. Finca Las Moras Seremos Malbec is a flavourful wine, made from Malbec grapes. This screwcap wine is created with added sulphites. Like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Relish the heat up when paired with spicy dishes; peps up grilled and roasted beef or lamb dishes.
Malbec is a deeply coloured, intense and tannic, but fruity red. Since Argentina has almost taken it on as its own, it's grown increasingly in popularity. Typically Malbec has flavour characteristics of baked plums, black cherry, violets, sweet spice and sometimes coffee.
- Red Plum
Finca los Moras wines are distributed in over 45 countries around the world. The origin of the winery was borne out of the terroir of the San Juan valleys of Tulum, Zonda and Pedernal; the variety of of microclimatic conditions brings intensity, youthfulness and aroma to the blends. ‘Moras’ refers to the blackberries grown on the trees that are widely planted on the estate; it is their symbol of fruit at its greatest expression.
Blessed with outstanding natural diversity, as well as a real desire to put sustainability at the heart of their winemaking, Argentia remains a committed and naturally exciting wine producing country.Explore Argentina