- Type: Red
- Country: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Zuccardi
- Primary grape: Malbec
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £10.19
- Code: 38474
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Spicy, peppery, warming reds
- Brie de Meaux, creamy blue cheeses e.g. cambozola. Emmenthal, Cheshire. Mature hard cheeses e.g. Cheddar. Munster
- Black pepper, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, paprika, rosemary, thyme
- Seared, grilled, roasted, braised game: boar, duck, goose, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb, sausages
- BBQ, bolognese, creambased sauces, lasagna, pepper or chilli sauces to turn up the heat
- Spicy wine intensifies heat with Mexican mole, Tex-Mex or dishes with chipotle peppers, chilli con carne.
- Spicy salads that support meat or spices e.g. red pepper, black bean and sweetcorn. Stuffed aubergine
About the Wine
This lovely red Wine produced by Zuccardi is made in Mendoza. You won't find this wine stocked in multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Hatch Mansfield. Familia Zuccardi Brazos Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoza is an inspired wine, made from Malbec grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. This a core range wine.
Malbec is a deeply coloured, intense and tannic, but fruity red. Since Argentina has almost taken it on as its own, it's grown increasingly in popularity. Typically Malbec has flavour characteristics of baked plums, black cherry, violets, sweet spice and sometimes coffee.
- Red Plum
Blessed with outstanding natural diversity, as well as a real desire to put sustainability at the heart of their winemaking, Argentia remains a committed and naturally exciting wine producing country.Explore Argentina