Terms and Conditions for Promotional offers
- All offers apply to orders placed between advertised or month period only, and are subject to availability at the local depot for your account.
- All offers are subject to orders being placed for your next delivery date and no later than 12 days from the end of the promotional period. Please check availability before ordering/
- Offers can only be redeemed upon meeting the full criteria for the offer. Unless otherwise stated, any free items are in addition to any discounts or special price offered.
- All discounts, special price and free stock deals are limited to 10 per customer. All free glassware, POS kits and other merchandise will be allocated on a “first come first served” basis and are limited to 1 per outlet. Please allow 28 days for delivery of these items.
- Unless otherwise stated, any free stock deals will be applied to cheapest product ordered or a similar alternative.
- References to cases are to a standard physical case for that product.
- All orders are subject to Matthew Clark’s Group Terms of Sale.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and subject to change without prior notice at any time to reflect any changes in duty, tax or other levies.
- Matthew Clark may update, amend or withdraw any promotion without prior notice at any time.
Rules for Prize Draw Promotions
- Matthew Clark is a trading division of Matthew Clark Bibendum Limited, whose registered office is at Whitchurch Lane, Bristol BS14 0JZ (“Matthew Clark”).
- These rules and any other rules specified by Matthew Clark from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any prize draw, competition or promotion which is operated by or on behalf of Matthew Clark (“Promotion”).
- Unless otherwise stated, a Promotion is open to all customers of Matthew Clark, except any subsidiaries or holding companies of Matthew Clark or subsidiaries of such companies, or their employees or employees’ families.
- All entries must be received and promotional offers redeemed using the method specified during the period in which the Promotion is open. Any late or incomplete entries or orders will not be counted, and will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Matthew Clark does not take any responsibility if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure prevents you from entering a Promotion, and any incomplete or delayed entry or order will not be considered valid for entry into a Promotion.
- Each entrant is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in entering and participating in a Promotion.
- All prizes and offers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If prizes or offers are to be provided to winners by a third party sponsor of a Promotion (“Sponsor”), the Sponsor and not Matthew Clark is responsible for providing these to the winners.
- Matthew Clark and any Sponsor reserves the right to replace an offer or a prize with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Matthew Clark's or a Sponsor’s control makes it necessary to do so. No cash or other alternative is available. The prize is not negotiable. The prize must be taken by the winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- The decision of Matthew Clark regarding any aspect of a Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Matthew Clark will make all reasonable efforts to contact a winner of a Promotion using the contact details provided upon entering the Promotion. If Matthew Clark is unable to contact a winner or the winner is able to confirm their acceptance of the prize within a reasonable period of time, Matthew Clark reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative eligible winner.
- Where a winner is required to travel to accept a prize or the prize involves travel, the winner is responsible for ensuring that he/she and any person travelling with him/her are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the trip on the specified travel dates.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, a prize will not include travel insurance, food and drinks (other than specified pre-arranged meals), spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Promotion Rules upon entry. Matthew Clark reserves the right to redeem an offer, refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of the Promotion Rules or if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
- By entering a Promotion, an entrant accepts that all entries will become the property of Matthew Clark and will not be returned. Each entrant assigns to Matthew Clark all intellectual property rights with full title guarantee and waives all moral rights in and to his/her competition entry.
- Where products are purchased from Matthew Clark in order to participate in a Promotion, all such purchases are subject to Matthew Clark’s Group Terms of Sale and any specific terms agreed between Matthew Clark and the customer in writing.
- All prices for products stated as part of a Promotion are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change without prior notice at any time during a Promotion to reflect any changes in duty, tax or other levies.
- A participant or winner of a Promotion may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof or age or identity) or complete additional documentation for Matthew Clark before redeeming an offer or receiving a prize.
- Any prizes, free stock or other benefits received as part of a Promotion may affect the tax liability of an entrant and entrants are responsible for taking separate advice on this from an accountant or other advisor.
- All free stock and point of sale material offered as part of a Promotion is subject to availability at the local depot which provides services to the customer, and will be allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Matthew Clark reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend a Promotion without notice where it becomes necessary to do so. Unless otherwise stated, Matthew Clark is the promoter of each Promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to a Promotion which may include the publication of their name, company and photograph in any media.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Matthew Clark, its agents, suppliers or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Matthew Clark, its agents, suppliers or distributors or that of its employees. Any statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promotion Rules and each Promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.