- Type: White
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Bodegas Corral
- Primary grape: Garnacha
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £12.01
- Code: 38408
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Juicy, fruit-driven, ripe whites
- Fruity nature makes these flexible with many cheeses. Semi-soft cheeses e.g. Brie, Camembert. Chaumes, Cheddar, Comte
- Firm white fish grilled, seared, baked or casseroled. Fish cakes, paella, salmon, scallops, sea bass, sea bream
- Basil, coriander, cumin, ginger, lemongrass, mustard, tarragon
- Grilled, braised, roast, seared white meats: chicken, pork, turkey, veal. Duck, gammon, goose
- BBQ, chestnut sauce, fish-based sauces, creamy sauces e.g. carbonara, hollandaise, parsley sauce, pesto
- Thai dishes (sweeter). Chinese (Cantonese). Mild or creamy Indian dishes e.g. chicken korma, tandoori fish, red-lentil dahl
- Caesar, chicken, egg, fish or seafood salad. Carrot, endive, leek, lentils, onion tart, parsnip, sweetcorn, risotto
About the Wine
This superb white Wine produced by Bodegas Corral is made in Rioja. This wine is exclusively distributed through Matthew Clark. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Bodegas Corral. Vine Roots Garnacha Blanca, Rioja is a delicious wine, made with Garnacha Blanca and grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It is often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain