- Type: White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Italy
- Vintage: NV/2019
- Producer: Corte Vigna
- Primary grape: Chardonnay
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.76
- Code: 25786
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This wonderful white Wine created by Corte Vigna is crafted in Italy. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Enoitalia. Corte Vigna Chardonnay, Italia is an inviting wine, made from Chardonnay grapes. This screwcap wine is like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Mouth-watering and refreshing with simply prepared seafood, chicken and salads. This wine is now part of our core range.
Chardonnay can produce quality wines in a wide range of climates, with a real varied style. In cool climates like Champagne or Chablis it produces a lean steely wine with pronounced acidity. In warmer climates it develops buttery, honey notes whereas hotter climates, it's richer in body with the flavour of tropical fruits.
- Green Apple
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy