- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Spain
- Region: Catalunya
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Casa Rojo
- Primary grape: Trepat
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £18.36
- Code: 31565
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This superb white Sparkling Wine from Casa Rojo originates from Catalunya. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Casa Rojo. Moltó Negre Brut Cava, Casa Rojo is a delighful wine, made from Trepat grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Delicious with salty and fried seafood, rice and rustic chicken dishes.
The Casa Rojo team take a creative approach to the whole business of wine, building a sense of fun and spirit into an immersive experience with grape and terroir. The passion of these ‘wine designers’ can be experienced through a joyful journey to seven regions to meet some of the native grapes that are grown there.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain