- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Prosecco
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Mionetto
- Primary grape: Glera
- Bottle size: 200ml
- List price: £3.49
- Code: 37609
- NV, Bronze International Wine Challenge 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This super white Sparkling Wine by Mionetto is produced in the Prosecco area of Veneto. Available in 20cl single serve bottles, imported by Freixenet Copestick Murray. Mionetto Prestige Prosecco DOC Brut Orange Label is an inviting wine, made from Glera grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Whilst famed as an apéritif, the soft fizz of Prosecco also partners light chicken dishes, delicate seafood and salads well.
- Citrus Blossom
- Green Apple
In the heart of the Veneto Valley, from where Prosecco originates, you will find Valdobbiadene, home of Mionetto. Founded in 1887 by master winemaker Francesco Mionetto, it's still produced on the original site. A brand full of heritage and authenticity, rooted in its founder’s love and passion of winemaking, and his home region. Since 2017, Mionetto has been recognised as the bestselling Prosecco in the world by the alcoholic drinks market researcher IWSR.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy