- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Sauvion Crémant
- Primary grape: Cabernet Franc
- Secondary grape: Grolleau
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £13.70
- Code: 29129
- 2014, Silver Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This super rosé Sparkling wine produced by Sauvion Crémant originates from the Loire Valley. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark so you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Les Grands Chais de France. Sauvion Crémant de Loire Brut Rosé is a delicious wine, made from Glera grapes. This cork closed wine is made with added-sulphites. Versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
It is principally grown for blending with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot in the Bordeaux style. Depending on the region, additional aromas include tobacco, raspberry, bell pepper, cassis and violets.
- Bell Pepper
- Chili Pepper
- Crushed Gravel
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France