- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Italy
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Freixenet
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Secondary grape: Glera
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £13.04
- Code: 35799
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This lovely rosé Sparkling Wine by Freixenet is made in the Campania area of Veneto. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Freixenet Copestick Murray. Freixenet Sparkling Rosé, Italy is a flavourful wine, made with Pinot noir and Glera grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is available to order online today. Soft and fizzy rosé, good with chicken, pork, salads and seafood.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
- Citrus Blossom
- Green Apple
The Freixenet team, headed up by Manel Quintana is renowned for quality and consistency of the world-leading Denominación de Origen sparkling wine that it produces. Family-owned with over 150 years of winemaking heritage, Freixenet has always produced wine sustainably. One of the first wine companies to be awarded ISO14001 and sponsors of Wineries for Climate Protection. Committed to reducing waste and running an efficient energy programme to conserving biodiversity and limiting chemical use.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy