- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: European Union
- Region: European Union
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Comte de Chamberi
- Primary grape: Airén
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.57
- Code: 36960
- NV, Bronze Sommelier Wine Awards 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This wonderful rosé Sparkling Wine from Comte de Chamberi is made in the European Union. This wine is exclusively distributed through Matthew Clark. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Felix Solis. Comte de Chamberi Sparkling Rosé is an inspired wine, made from Airen grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is available to order online today. Versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
Airén is a white wine grape popular in the Valdepenas and La Mancha wine regions, where its tolerance of hot, dry conditions and poor soils made it the obvious choice of grape variety.
- Citrus Blossom
- Citrus Zest
- Wild Flowers