- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: European Union
- Region: European Union
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Comte de Chamberi
- Primary grape: Airén
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.50
- Code: 36960
- BRONZE (NV) Sommelier Wine Awards 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This sparkling rosé wine is made by Comte de Chamberi in European Union. Versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. It is created with mosty Airen grapes. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by Felix Solis.
Airén is a white wine grape popular in the Valdepenas and La Mancha wine regions, where its tolerance of hot, dry conditions and poor soils made it the obvious choice of grape variety.
- Citrus Blossom
- Citrus Zest
- Wild Flowers