- Type: Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Vintage: 2016/2017
- Producer: Viña Real
- Primary grape: Viura
- Secondary grape: Tempranillo
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.68
- Code: 31321
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This super rosé Wine produced by Viña Real is made in Rioja. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Hatch Mansfield. Rioja Rosado, Viña Real is a delighful wine, made with Viura and Tempranillo grapes. This wine has a cork closure and, like many wines on our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Appealingly versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
The grape behind Rioja and widely planted in Spain in general. Tempranillo lends itself to significant oak ageing, it tastes of ripe
strawberry, autumnal, baked, berry fruit with sweet Christmas spices.
- Sweet Tobacco
The Viura wines have a taste mildly acidic, mildly alcoholic variety, with flavours of grapefruits and citrus. Viura is called Macabeo and is the primary blending grape in Cava sparkling wines.
- Honeydew Melon
- Lemon Verbena
- Lime Peel
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain