- Type: Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Catalunya
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Torres
- Primary grape: Syrah
- Bottle size: 75cl
- Code: 26528
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rich, fruity rosés
- Some soft, creamy cheeses work such as Camembert and Brie. Goat and sheep cheeses pair well too
- Generally pairs better with rich fish dishes. Boldly flavoured fish e.g. crab, lobster, salmon, tuna
- Saffron, paprika, turmeric, Cajun, BBQ spices, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, oregano, thyme
- BBQ meats, lamb, grilled chicken, duck, pork, charcuterie
- Light pasta dishes, pesto, arrabiata, cacio e pepe, citrus-based dressings
- Mildly spicy curries Indian curries, Thai and Malay curries. Spiced chicken and pork
- Salade Niçoise, Mediterranean and cured-meat salads. Tapenade, olives, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This lovely rosé Wine created by Torres is made in Catalunya. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Fells. Natureo Rosado (0.0% ABV) Torres is a mouth-watering wine, made from Syrah grapes. This screwcap wine is available to order online today. A low-alcohol rosé (05% ABV) its sweet character matches equally sweet Asian spice inspired dishes well.
The same grape variety, often referred to as Syrah, Old World and Shiraz, New World. It produces deep concentrated wines, full in body, alcohol and tannin. Deep almost opaque purple colour, loads of black fruit and pepper flavours and aromas. When it develops, or is of high quality it often shows notes of leather, spice, smoke and mint.
- Black Plum
- Green Peppercorn
- Milk Chocolate
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain