- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Le Beau Sud
- Primary grape: Grenache/Garnacha
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.52
- Code: 37680
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rich, fruity rosés
- Some soft, creamy cheeses work such as Camembert and Brie. Goat and sheep cheeses pair well too
- Generally pairs better with rich fish dishes. Boldly flavoured fish e.g. crab, lobster, salmon, tuna
- Saffron, paprika, turmeric, Cajun, BBQ spices, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, oregano, thyme
- BBQ meats, lamb, grilled chicken, duck, pork, charcuterie
- Light pasta dishes, pesto, arrabiata, cacio e pepe, citrus-based dressings
- Mildly spicy curries Indian curries, Thai and Malay curries. Spiced chicken and pork
- Salade Niçoise, Mediterranean and cured-meat salads. Tapenade, olives, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This rosé wine is made by Le Beau Sud in Languedoc-Roussillon . Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. It is created with mosty Grenache/Garnacha grapes. To the best of our knowledge, this wine is wine is an on-trade exclusive. Supplied by LGI (Viticulteurs de L'Union).
Gray-NAHSH / Ga'rr-NAH-cha
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France