- Type: Red
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Edouard Delaunay
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £14.37
- Code: 38374
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Light, bright, fresh reds
- Appenzeller, Brie, chaumes, Cheddar, Cheshire, Gruyère, Morbier, parmesan, Port-Salut. Creamy blue
- Bouillabaisse, cod with pancetta, seared e.g. salmon, sea bass, sea bream, tuna
- Anise, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, mint, sage, saffron
- Light pork dishes, black pudding, charcuterie, roast chicken, goose, guinea fowl, turkey
- Bolognese, tomato-based sauces e.g. napoletana. Lasagne, spicy sauces e.g. arrabiata, chorizo and paprika
- Spicy, savoury e.g. teriyaki. Light Indian e.g. rogan josh. Jerk chicken or pork, piri-piri
- Smoked and cured-meat salads. Grilled vegetables, olives, ratatouille, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
A red wine made by Edouard Delauney. Elegant, savoury, berry-fruit flavours that are excellent with game, wild mushrooms and rich chicken and beef dishes. Made in France from Pinot Noir grapes, the wine is vegetarian and vegan friendly. Supplied by Edouard Delauney. New to the range as part of our Autumn Release 2019.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France