- Type: Fortified Wine
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Douro
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Graham's
- Primary grape: Malvasia Fina
- Secondary grape: Moscatel Galego
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £25.36
- Code: 38074
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This terrific fortified Wine produced by Graham's is produced in the Douro. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Fells. Graham's Blend No 5 White Port is a delicious wine, made from Malvasia Fina grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is now available to order via MC Live.
Portugal has many different regions and wine styles to explore. The terroir is so diverse, from mountain to maritime vineyards, hot and dry to cool and green; producing Port, light whites to full bodied reds and delicious rosés.Explore Portugal