We're at the half-way stage of the STIR IT UP 2019 heats. Four spots have been claimed and four remain! This time we head to Manchester to see what the best bartenders across the North of England have to offer! Two places will be decided at our Uncovered event at Victoria Warehouse, see it for yourself at by registering to attend here or tune in for live coverage on our Facebook page.
STIR IT UP 2019 – Manchester Semi-Finalists
- Leigh Brown of Institution with their cocktail Mont Blanc
- Alex Horner of Birdies Bar & BBQ with their cocktail The Stepfather
- Ciara Adams of The Crypt with their cocktail Antiquity Garden
- Callum Houston of Yorkshire Bartender with their cocktail Lavender Lady
- Alexander Perry of Evil Eye with their cocktail Mescalero
- Bradley Naylor of Woodstock Weddings & Events with their cocktail Manuia
- Mariano Ferrara of Hotel Gotham - Club Brass with their cocktail Marco Polo
The Manchester heat will be hosted as part of our Manchester Uncovered event on the 26th of March 2019. Come along and watch all the action live, register your attendance here. We would love to have you all along at this year’s Uncovered events, not only cheer on the competitors, but sample our range, meet the experts, and find fresh inspiration.
Video: STIR IT UP 2018
If you missed out, this is not the end! We’re joining forces with Pernod Ricard in a STIR IT UP Wildcard round to give another bartender their chance to shine at the STIR IT UP final this May. Anyone working in the on-trade is able to enter the Wildcard round by uploading a video or photo of their signature cocktail by 12th April on Instagram using the hashtag #Stiritupwild and tagging @MatthewClarkltd and @PernodricardUK.
It’s one cocktail, one round and one Wildcard winner that will be whisked away to Ireland, hosted by the team behind Jameson Irish Whiskey/
If you want to find out more about last years event click here to watch the highlights; and don’t forget we’re here to support you with everything you need to ensure that your spirit range is a success, from free menu design and print services to bar equipment.