Two spots in the STIR IT UP Grand Final have been decided. At our London heat, it was Sebastian Hollingworth from Skylight London and Alexander Aber from The Botanist Marlow that stormed through to the next round. Now, two more spots are up for grabs in Edinburgh and the competition is set to be fierce. See it for yourself at Edinburgh Uncovered or tune in for live coverage on our Facebook page.
STIR IT UP 2019 – Edinburgh Semi-Finalists
- Lewis McMillan of 7 Saints Kilmarnock with their cocktail Wee Dramside
- Bréagha Wolfgang of Bird & Bear with their cocktail Puget Rock
- Sasha Jovanovic of Lodge on the Loch Lomond with their cocktail Harmony No.10
- Rachel Reid of The Adamson with their cocktail Life of Riley
- Mark McCarthey of The Voyage of Buck with their cocktail Flight of The Raven
- David Montgomery of The Adamson with their cocktail Blowing In The Wind
- Matthew Nicol of Dusk Bar with their cocktail Sweet Virginia
- Aidan Rivett of The Bungo bar and kitchen with their cocktail The Martian’s Garden
The Edinburgh heat will be hosted as part of our Edinburgh Uncovered event on the 12th of March 2019. Come along and watch all the action live, register your attendance here. We would love to have you all along at this year’s Uncovered events, not only cheer on the competitors, but sample our range, meet the experts, and find fresh inspiration.
Video: STIR IT UP 2018
If you missed out, this is not the end! We’re joining forces with Pernod Ricard in a STIR IT UP Wildcard round to give another bartender their chance to shine at the STIR IT UP final this May. Anyone working in the on-trade is able to enter the Wildcard round by uploading a video or photo of their signature cocktail by 12th April on Instagram using the hashtag #Stiritupwild and tagging @MatthewClarkltd and @PernodricardUK.
It’s one cocktail, one round and one Wildcard winner that will be whisked away to Ireland, hosted by the team behind Jameson Irish Whiskey. Find out more here.
Link: Register for Uncovered 2019
You can find more information about Uncovered here. If you want to find out more about last years event click here to watch the highlights; and don’t forget we’re here to support you with everything you need to ensure that your spirit range is a success, from free menu design and print services to bar equipment.