There’s just under a week to go until we hit the road to bring over 500 wines plus a whole host of spirits, beers, cider and soft drinks on our Uncovered tour across the UK. First stop Edinburgh...
Wines to fall in love with..
Following strong growth and increased demand, the wines within our range have been carefully hand selected by our wine buying experts. Award winning Casa Rojo wines from Spain and Castello Vicchiomaggio, four-time winner of the Italian Winemaker of the Year award are just two new additions.
Here's the wines not to miss from each country...
- From Italy: Il Baco da Seta Prosecco (exclusive to our range), the Chianti Classico Riserva from Vicchiomaggio and the Bianchi Grilli Pecorino from Torre dei Beati.
- From Spain: with funky labels set to be big this year, you’ll love the eye catching designs shown by our recent range addition Casa Rojo. Also try the fresh, elegant and inspirational Cava from Villa Conchi and the Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza.
- From the Southern Hempishere: the tropical Vasse Felix Chardonnay, Chalk Hill Luna Shiraz and the unexpected and imaginative Te Awa wine range.
- Experience the rocky mountainous climes of North and South America. We recommend trying the Square Ranch Malbec, and the Meiomi Chardonnay. Also brand new to the list are the Primus varietals from Veramonte, a winery that places a strong emphasis on sustainable farming and natural solutions.
- From Europe: be sure to try the Louis Guntrim Pinot Noir from Rheinhessen in Germany and the Casa Ferreirinha Vinha Grande Tinto of Portugal. We’ve also got some fantastic English wines to try from Chapel Down and the exclusive and awarding winning Camel Valley.
- From France: brand new to our range include the intriguing Remoissenet Père & Fils, and Clos Floridene Blanc and Rouge, Taittinger Brut Réserve and Jacquart Brut Mosaïque.
Get in the Spirit
We’ll guide you through an oasis garden of gins, introduce you to the world of dark spirits under the cover of our rum shack, with its array of flavours and colourful history. Sip your way through some carefully distilled whiskies, and cap the day off with our ever stylish premium vodka contenders.
Visit our Gin Garden... The days of the humble G&T with one cube of ice and an odd slice of lemon are well and truly gone. Now it’s about the perfect blend of botanicals, provenance, the right tonic and the ever important garnish. Nowadays nearly 1 in 2 gins sold in the UK are premium, however only 19% of outlets have a premium gin to offer – make sure you’re not part of that 81% missing out on this margin improving opportunity and pop into our gin garden to see what you can discover.
Visit our Rum Shack... Once the drink of the high seas, the spirit then known as ‘Kill Devil’ now has a place behind every bar – even if you don’t have any sailors. The average rum drinker spends around 5% more on drinks than the average drinks consumer, so having the right range to satisfy their thirst is a must. Flavoured and Spiced rum is driving the growth, yet less than 2/3rds of UK outlets currently stock it - are you missing out on opportunity?
Mad about beer
Our Boutique Beers range can help you create a unique and varied selection of beers & ales. Try an eclectic mix from hoppy IPAs to chocolate porters and learn exactly how beer is made in an experiential virtual brewery tour.
Perfectly Picked Ciders
Step inside our fruitful and bountiful orchard, over spilling with a tasty selection of sweet, medium, dry and blossoming ciders, steeped in heritage and provenance. We’ve got a selection of ‘perfectly picked’ ciders to suit every palette.
The rise of 0%
It’s not always about the ABV. We understand that consumers are increasingly becoming more selective about their drinking habits, which is why we have extended our premium soft drinks offering to arm you with exciting new products to inspire your customers to experiment with new flavours.
Meet industry experts
We've lined up some of THE leading industry experts to share their skills and expertise with you. Meet Marco Pierre White at Bristol, renowned bar tender Mal Spence at Edinburgh, all of our wine geeks and more!
Don't miss out on these exciting events. For full event info and to register, please click here
Watch the highlights of last year's Bristol Uncovered event: