The ‘We Love Gin’ accreditation is an ethos built on a quest for perfect serve gin & tonics. With over 51m bottles of gin bought in the UK in 2017, we want to ensure that all G&T’s are made perfectly on every drinking occasion.
Whether your premium outlet has a large range of gins available or is seeking to explore the gin category, the ‘We Love Gin’ accreditation provides you with the tools needed to create a concise list of premium gins that are served perfectly every time.
‘We Love Gin’ is made up of a carefully selected range of 6 premium gins, three of which must be selected from the following ranges; Beefeater 24, Plymouth, Monkey 47 or Eden Mill. The remaining three gins can be any premium gins, however, we advise that they include a local gin, a flavoured gin and a pink gin.
What happens next?
- Register your interest and select your 6 gins (3 must be part of the We Love Gin range)
- Inform your Sales Account Manager
- Discuss We Love Gin menu design options with your Sales Account Manager
- Once you have ordered your We Love Gin menu we will send out the activation kit
- A member of the team will provide training to all members of staff that are involved
- Once you are an accredited account your outlet will be highlighted on the ‘find your local WLG venue’ website
- Must include any 3 gins from the following ranges; Beefeater 24, Monkey 47, Plymouth or Eden Mill
- Stand-alone We Love Gin menu
Want to become We Love Gin accredited venue, enter your details below and select your 6 gins.
Take a look at the We Love Gin website. We're here to support you with everything that you need to make your spirts range a success, from free menu design and print and barware at exclusive Matthew Clark prices. Click here to order any of the products mentioned online, or click here to open an account.