- Type: White
- Country: European Union
- Region: European Union
- Vintage: 2019
- Producer: Oratoire St Pierre
- Primary grape: Airén
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.16
- Code: 39466
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Refreshing, racy, medium-sweet wines
- Sweetish, racy whites are good with some semi-soft, pungent cheeses.
- Refreshing medium-sweet wines will work really well with a surprisingly wide range of seafood and fish dishes.
- This style of wine also works well with light Asian dishes with sweet ingredients such as palm sugar.
- Great with the dessert course, there is little to beat them paired with desserts based on fresh fruits, or that are light and delicate, just as long as the wine is at least as sweet as the dessert.
About the Wine
This excellent white wine made by Oratoire St Pierre is produced in Spain. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Felix Solis. Oratoire St Pierre Vin Blanc Medium Dry is a flavourful wine, made from Riesling grapes. This screwcap wine is made with added-sulphites.
Airén is a white wine grape popular in the Valdepenas and La Mancha wine regions, where its tolerance of hot, dry conditions and poor soils made it the obvious choice of grape variety.
- Citrus Blossom
- Citrus Zest
- Wild Flowers