- Type: White
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Bodegas Corral
- Primary grape: Tempranillo Blanco
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.68
- Code: 37703
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light whites
- Very mild-flavoured cheeses e.g. Caerphilly, Cheddar (mild). Cream cheese e.g. ricotta. Feta, halloumi, mozzarella
- Clam chowder, cerviche, haddock, halibut, hake, mussels, oysters, prawns and shrimps, sardines, scallops, sushi, trout
- Basil, chives, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley, saffron, sage, thyme, wasabi
- Light chicken dishes, black pudding, goose, guinea fowl, ham, pork, veal
- Aioli, beurre blanc with lemon, light olive oil and fish-based sauces e.g. marinara. Contrasts well with rich sauces
- The lightest spiced seafood dishes
- Caesar, feta, green, light seafood, niçoise, rocket, tomato and mozzarella, Waldorf salads. Courgette, cucumber, risotto
About the Wine
This cracking white Wine produced by Bodegas Corral is crafted in Rioja. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Bodegas Corral. Don Jacobo Rioja Tempranillo Blanco, Viticultura Ecológica, Organic, Bodegas Corral is a delicious wine, made from Tempranillo Blanco grapes. This screwcap wine is crafted using organic practices and made to be suitable for vegan consumers. Just perfect with chicken, pork, pastry with rich buttery and creamy sauces.
The grape behind Rioja and widely planted in Spain in general. Tempranillo lends itself to significant oak ageing, it tastes of ripe strawberry, autumnal, baked, berry fruit with sweet spices.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain