- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Pernici
- Primary grape: Moscato
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £7.61
- Code: 37692
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This fabulous white Sparkling Wine produced by Pernici originates from the Asti area of Piemonte. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Freixenet Copestick Murray. Pernici Asti Spumante is an inviting wine, made from Moscato grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is now available to order via MC Live. Soft, slightly sweeter fizz, great with fruit salad or light desserts.
- Asian Pear
- Mandarin Orange
- Meyer Lemon
- Orange Peel
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy