- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: Spain
- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Codorníu
- Primary grape: Xarel.lo
- Bottle size: 75cl
- Code: 29794
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This lovely white Sparkling Wine produced by Codorníu is made in Spain. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Codorniu International. Codorníu Zero Alcohol Free Sparkling Wine is an inspired wine, made from XAREL·LO grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. An alcohol free sparkling wine (which means it has less than 0.5% alcohol by volume) Pale straw-gold with a gentle fizz it shows notes of sweet tropical fruit and blossom.
- Lime Blossom
- Raw Almond
- White Peach
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain