- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: England
- Region: England
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Angel & Four
- Primary grape: Reichensteiner
- Secondary grape: Madeleine Angevine
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £15.19
- Code: 38407
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This excellent white Sparkling Wine by Angel & Four is crafted in England. You won't find this wine stocked in multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Hayloft Ventures Ltd. Angel & Four Brut, England is a delicious wine, made with Reichensteiner and Madeleine grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is now available to order via MC Live.
The excitement around English wines continues to grow with more area under vine and further investments, not to mention global accolades, year on year. With the call for 'local' ever more apparent to the consumer, now is the time to explore the best our nation's vineyards have to offer.Explore England