- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: England
- Region: England
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Angel & Four
- Primary grape: Reichensteiner
- Secondary grape: Madeleine Angevine
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £15.19
- Code: 38407
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
A white sparkling wine made by Angel & Four. Whilst perfect as an apéritif, the soft fizz also partners delicate seafood and salads well. Made in England from Reichensteiner, Madeleine Angevine and Seyval Blanc grapes, the wine is ethically produced. Supplied by Hayloft Ventures. New to the range as part of our Autumn Release 2019.
Our national vineyards are growing and thriving and this is an exciting time for the burgeoning industry with 2018 being a record year and forecasts set to grow to production of 40 million bottles by 2040.Explore England