- Type: Sparkling Wine White
- Country: England
- Region: England
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Angel & Four
- Primary grape: Reichensteiner
- Secondary grape: Madeleine Angevine
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £15.19
- Code: 38407
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Wine
This excellent white Sparkling wine produced by Angel & Four is made in England. You won't find this wine stocked in multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Hayloft Ventures Ltd. Angel & Four Brut is a flavourful wine, made from Pinot Noir grapes. This cork closed wine is made with added-sulphites.
Our national vineyards are growing and thriving and this is an exciting time for the burgeoning industry with 2018 being a record year and forecasts set to grow to production of 40 million bottles by 2040.Explore England