- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Mionetto
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.33
- Code: 37612
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This wonderful rosé Sparkling Wine produced by Mionetto is crafted in the Prosecco area of Veneto. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Freixenet Copestick Murray. Mionetto Prestige Sparkling Rosato Extra Dry, Treviso is a flavourful wine, made from Pinot Noir grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Soft and fizzy rosé, good with chicken, pork, salads and seafood.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
In the heart of the Veneto Valley, from where Prosecco originates, you will find Valdobbiadene, home of Mionetto. Founded in 1887 by master winemaker Francesco Mionetto, it's still produced on the original site. A brand full of heritage and authenticity, rooted in its founder’s love and passion of winemaking, and his home region. Since 2017, Mionetto has been recognised as the bestselling Prosecco in the world by the alcoholic drinks market researcher IWSR.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy