- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Catalunya
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Freixenet
- Primary grape: Trepat
- Secondary grape: Grenache/Garnacha
- Bottle size: 20cl
- List price: £3.40
- Code: 25869
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This sparkling rosé wine is made by Freixenet in Catalunya. Versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. Formed from primarily Trepat grapes, this wine is ethically produced. Supplied by Freixenet Copestick Murray.
Gray-NAHSH / Ga'rr-NAH-cha
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
The Freixenet team, headed up by Manel Quintana is renowned for quality and consistency of the world-leading Denominación de Origen sparkling wine that it produces. Family-owned with over 150 years of winemaking heritage, Freixenet has always produced wine sustainably. One of the first wine companies to be awarded ISO14001 and sponsors of Wineries for Climate Protection. Committed to reducing waste and running an efficient energy programme to conserving biodiversity and limiting chemical use.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain