- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Lombardia
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Vigneti Cenci
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £21.01
- Code: 38539
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
A pink sparkling wine made by Vigneti Cenci. Wonderful Aperitif, pairs beautifully with canapés and shellfish. Made in Italy from Pinot Noir grapes, the wine is ethically produced, vegan and suitable for vegetarian diets. Supplied by La Boscaiola. New to the range as part of our Autumn Release 2019.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
From the cool northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Borolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy