- Type: Sparkling Wine Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Bolla
- Primary grape: Pinot Blanc/Bianco
- Secondary grape: Pinot Noir
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.15
- Code: 27140
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Wine
This super rosé Sparkling Wine by Bolla is crafted in Veneto. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by GIV Grouppo Italiano Vini. Bolla Sparkling Rosato is an inviting wine, made with Pinot Blanc/Bianco, Pinot Noir and Raboso grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is now available to order via MC Live. Soft and fizzy rosé, good with chicken, pork, salads and seafood.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
Pinot Blanc can be described as a versatile white grape which creates sweetness and low acidity wines. On the palate they show a range of apple flavors with some light mineral characteristics.
- Crushed Gravel
- Green Almond
- Lemon Zest
The Bolla winery began in 1883 in the small town of Soave, east of Verona, where Abele Bolla and his wife Giulia ran an inn that was renowned for its kind hospitality and excellent wines. With the help of his sons,this passion for excellent wines became a real full-time business. In the first half of the 20th century, the Bolla family began to make red wines in Piemonte, in the heart of the Valpolicella region, where the historic winery was founded and still exists today.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy